Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey there, it's been a while.

Sorry I haven't posted on here in forever. It's been a busy summer and it's only the middle of June. A lot of working --- work that I actually love and that makes me feel fulfilled. And lot's of growing up and talking to other people about growing up. But I have been listening a lot of music --- specifically a lot this week and I wanted to post a little bit of it. This is a song from Ben Lee, whom I love but is definitely one of those overlooked artists for me. I kind of forget about him and then whenever I hear something from him, I immediately think "Wow, he's kind of amazing."

"Love me like the world is ending..."
- Ben Lee

So simple, so true. There are really not any second chances. Better to say something than not. Trust me. Love hard and wish well. Yup, stole that from Peter.

No comments: