Monday, May 11, 2009

I've seen friendships fall to pieces.

"And you stay right between the lines of fear and blame
And you begin to wonder why you came
Where did I go wrong?
I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness.
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life."
- The Fray

I normally don't listen to the radio. Ever since I've become a true music fan, I've grown to detest most of the garbage there. But recently, I was reminded of this song when I was listening to the radio since my iPod hook-up broke. I will never hear it and not get that ball in my throat and have to swallow back tears. Not ever. It will always remind me of my fight with Nasha which was easily the second worst experience of my life. It'll never be the same and that's tough. But I'll take something over nothing. Need someone to quote Gilmore Girls with. 143 Always & Forever.

PS: Lyrics in the subject are from The Academy Is... just so everyone knows.

No comments: