Monday, June 22, 2009

Lines, Vines, And Trying Times

I'm sorry I'm not going to apologize again for them. They do what they do --- the pop-rock sugary-sweet but actually written and played by them --- very very well. It makes me feel young and it makes me bounce and sometimes that's more fun than serious and moving music. Sometimes it's enough.

Favorites off the new record:
1) Nick & Miley (Lmao I had to.)
2) Fly With Me
3) Before The Storm
4) Don't Speak

The following are from those last three in order:

"We'll chase the stars to lose our shadow, Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine so won't you fly with me..."

"They always say a heart is not a home without the one who gets you through the storm..."

"It's a hope for all the hopeless in the worst of trying times..."

- Jonas Brothers

No comments: