skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It is the influence of the music we love.
Favorite lyrics and random musings from a music-obsessed sort-of grown up.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
I'll never forget getting to hear this ever...
"When you wake up, the world will come around..."
- Peter Pan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(27)
▼
December
(14)
How on Earth am I defending the Jonas Brothers...
What is it with me and the religious kids...
Some things tie your life together...
I will never love a song like I love this song...
This is one of the greatest songs ever...
When the flowers bloom...
Nothing hits closer...
Paper chase in the winter snow...
I'll never forget getting to hear this ever...
So I know I'm not alone in a world full of vampire...
Julie's next tattoo...
Welcome to life...
You can't be dumb enough to dream so big...yes we ...
She's back...
►
November
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment