Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I will never love a song like I love this song...

It's hard sometimes because I feel like this song has a lot to live up to. There's a lot of pressure associated with being someone's favorite song, I would assume. But since the song is technically an inanimate object, I think it's okay. But I do feel pressure for this song to remain my favorite, even when I don't listen to it all the time. However, there are still days where I play it over and over. It's still the one song I will never skip on my iPod. It's still the song that Julie plays when I'm crying in her car. It's the song that made me fall in love with a band who made me fall in love with music.

"I'm hopelessly hopeful,
You're just hopeless enough..."
- Fall Out Boy

No comments: