Friday, January 9, 2009

This is really, really late...

But I wanted to do a little end of the year thing. Just some of the albums I thought were awesome this year. And a few that I discovered late this year. Albums. Bands. Concerts. Movies.

2008 Albums Of The Year
1a. Fall Out Boy - Folie A Deux
1b. Valencia - We All Need A Reason To Believe
2. Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger
3. Panic(!) At The Disco - Pretty. Odd.
4. John Mayer - Continuum (I know, but I just discovered it this year.)
5. High School Music 3: Senior Year Soundtrack (Seriously.)

2008 Best Discovery Of The Year
1. My Favorite Highway

2008 Best Concert Of The Year
1. Fall Out Boy - Northstar Bar
2. Mayday Parade - Warped Tour (Because we finally made it.)

2008 Movies Of The Year
1. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
2. Twilight
3. Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist

2008 Biggest Musical Guilty Pleasure
1. Jonas Brothers

Band That's Going To Be Huge In '09
1. All Time Low will continue to take over the world.

No comments: