skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It is the influence of the music we love.
Favorite lyrics and random musings from a music-obsessed sort-of grown up.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Just like the oldest friendships and the oldest loves...
"This story's old, but not complete..."
- Valencia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(17)
This is what I hoped Florence would look like...
Thanks to my sister for this album...
Senza paura
Say what you mean, say what you feel
Julie, This Is For You...
This is the last of the post-it notes I have saved...
I immediately think of four boys...
I am in love with this girl for reasons I can't ex...
Just like the oldest friendships and the oldest lo...
The Resolution
Four years ago...
This is really, really late...
Today I saw someone fall in love...
Okay, confession...
You've gotta swim...
For Just Another Weekend...
Shane Henderson, you're too good...
►
2008
(27)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment