And I didn't write anything for the month of November on here. School and life and friends and drama took over and got in the way of me doing much of anything besides writing papers and giving hugs. So, I am being a god awful person and back dating this entry by ONE DAY in order that I have something dated November because I don't want to ruin my streak of writing every month. Not this close to the end of 2009! Forgive me, for I have sinned. Moving on...
The following lyrics are my favorite thus far off John Mayer's new album Battle Studies. I reviewed it for my college newspaper, but haven't had a chance to get back and keep listening yet so my opinion might change. My this is the line that stuck out to me most and that has stayed with me over the past few weeks.
"Good to know it's all a game
Disappointment has a name:
It's heartbreak warfare."
- John Mayer
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment