It's been over a month since I posted on here. How did that happen? Internship, work, friends, travel, etc. More than that, I've had one of those summers where I've been pretty stuck on music I've listened to for a long time and artists who already appear on here. But I have discovered a few gems and has a few nostalgic moments that I'll share on here now.
Below are a few lyrics from a song that Julie plays in the car all the time and I always forget what it is and who it's by and also that I adore it. So I needed to post pieces of it here as a constant reminder.
"Somewhere between the end and the point where we begin..."
"Shine on, shine on.
And let the others see
You've got your victory..."
- Needtobreathe
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment