Julie introduced me to this song a few years ago -- Wow, was it really that long ago? I guess so. -- and it's always been my go-to angsty song. The bridge is absolutely brilliant and I'm jealous that she got to see this live.
"And rip me apart to see my insides, compose myself I'm not secure
And don't believe a single thing that you have heard,
And throw my pride into this fire, my confidence is dead, I'm tired
Who's giving up? I won't burn out, I'll just burn up.
And I was raised on excellence, always taught to look my best.
I don't want to be just anybody, don't want to be anything you forget.
Villains die and heroes live forever, tragic endings get remembered
I don't want to be just anybody, don't want to be anything you forget."
- October Fall
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment